Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dreamy peanut butter bars!

After defeating the horrible migraine monster, I decided to go in the kitchen to straighten up AND make my awesome husband something yummy! I have been looking at several recipes but just decided it would be best to wing it!

I started with three cups of smooth Jif peanut butter.
Next I added about 1 1/3 cups of powdered sugar and whipped it together until smooth.

I spread it into the bottom of a 9" x 13" plastic container.  Next I took one 16 ounce bag of Hershey's Special Dark chocolate chips and melted them in the microwave.  Stir until they are smooth and pour over the peanut butter mixture and spread all around.

YUM! I put in the fridge to let it set up until firm and as soon as it is ready I will be serving it up to my amazing Breezy!

BUT....the most important part of this recipe?

Letting my faithful office assistant (Buttercup) like the peanut butter spoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment