Saturday, March 16, 2013

Probably not a good idea for me to be in the kitchen right now...

I have a very close family member in the hospital.  I am so stressed that I am not even sure what I am going to type will be coherent or even spelled correctly. So I guess just bear with me.

The good thing that happend to day was that I got to spend the evening with my favorite three girls.  They belong to my associate pastor.  We try to get together at leaast every other month for a marathon of Barbie movies and chocolate.  It was fun.  We watched the new Barbie movie with the pink shoes.

I am home now.  I am sad.  I am probably hungry because I am trying to cope with my emotions.  I ate a croissant but it just did not do it.  So I did the following:

One box of Kraft mac and cheeese, noodles boiled till tender
one cup of frozen peas, thawed and heated in the microwave
3/4 cup of butter, in slices
1/4 cup of milk
Cheese packet from the Kraft mac and cheese box

I combined all of the above and then I ate it.  The only thing missing was the Spam in cubes.  I did not have any.

Sad + hungry equals gross.  I dropped a macaroni noodle on my bed somewhere.
I don't care.

Oh well, when I feel better I will go back to making something real and good.  Until then, oh well, icky food it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment