Thursday, January 3, 2013

My OCD Dog

I would like to introduce you to Buttercup or as my kids have re-named him, Humperdink.  He goes to work with me almost everyday.  His bed (or should I call it his throne?) sits on my desk (I have a HUGE desk).  When the UPS driver comes, he always gives Buttercup a bone.  I feel kind-of guilty about it because Buttercup never eats them! He just likes to line them up and "bury" them in the edges of his bed.

One of my co-workers likes to move the bones out when Buttercup is laying down and stack them on his belly.  Buttercup is a good dog and does not snap over food (fortunately for my co-worker!) but just lays there and looks very, very annoyed.

I could not resist sharing....I mean, it kind-of is about food...DOG food.  I hope you enjoy this little glimpse into my office life!

I will be posting again soon when I begin my first recipe from my Cook's Country cookbook!

Take care and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment