Monday, March 12, 2012

Okay, I admit it......

I use Campbell's soups to cook with.  I am not a sauce genius yet and sometimes I just don't feel like whipping up a bechemel sauce or gravy from scratch.  Tonight was one of those nights but I have discovered that Campbell's has this Cream of Chicken with Herbs soup.  It is WAY yummier than regular cream of chicken.
I poured it over three very large bonelesss chicken breasts, put foil over it and put it in the oven at 350 degrees for about an hour until the chicken was done. Oh! And I used two cans of soup with about 1/2 of can of water...that is all you need.  I poured it over rice although it is really luscious over mash-a-taters but I was too lazy tonight to do that.
The picture does not do it justice.  The gravy is good enough to just drink by itself....it was quite the yummy, no fuss dinner.  I hope you try it sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment