Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lunchtime

I am back to work this week in Northern Virginia.  I brought my Tomato Cabbage soup with me as well as my apple cranberry casserole.  I had the casserole for breakfast and just finished two bowls of the soup for lunch!  Low-calorie....yes.....exciting....NO.

I will be heading to my big sissy's house tonight.  I am not sure what is on the menu for dinner.  What I would really like is a juicy Sonic Hamburger....but that is a big fat NO!  I cannot believe how many calories are in one of those suckers! It must be why they taste sooooo good!  Thank goodness the slushies are not too bad! I cannot live without my grape Sonic slushie!

I won't say that I am officially on a "diet".  I mean, afterall, who wants to be on a DIEt....its so "death" sounding.  I prefer to do what my friend Sharon G. calls a "live-it".  I wish I could attend the classes for this at my church but they happen during the week while I am stuck up here at my job.  :(

I think I will peruse my sister's collection of cookbooks and see what I can come up with! I must try something new this week while I am up here with her! She can be my guinea pig <evil grin> HA HA HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment