Sunday, January 8, 2012

Crock pot!

I am home from Sunday School (did not stay for worship service as I was worried about my husband, he is not feeling very well today).  I opened up the package of stew beef I got from the butcher.  I coated it in flour and adobo seasoning and threw it in the skillet where I had some sliced yellow onions and minced garlic sauteing in butter and olive oil.  I seared off the meat and have now transferred it into the crockpot with some brown gravy mix and water!  It is going to simmer and stew all day! Later I will add some more stuff (not sure what yet!) and then make some egg noodles and broil the asparagus! Pictures to follow! :)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds yummy. I don't know if you remember me from momzone or not, I was dandy, but I saw your blog and thought it would be fun to follow you

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness! OF COURSE I remember you! How exciting!!!! YAY! I am still in contact with a LOT of people from Momzone.....I am so happy it is you!! You have the most awesome recipes I know that you would be a GREAT restauranteur!!

    ReplyDelete