Monday, June 11, 2012

Crazy cravings and NACHOS!!

Well, I am certainly glad that I know 100 percent for sure I could not be pregnant because I was craving nachos like a mad woman.  So after work Nick and I went to the grocery store and got chips, salsa, cheese, chicken, green chiles, sour cream and headed home.
I sauteed the chicken in some nacho seasoning and water until it was done and then shredded it.  I piled a whole bag of chips on a large baking sheet, added shredded mexican cheeses, green chiles, the shredded chicken and threw it in the oven at 350 to get all hot and melty.
I served chopped Vidalia onions, tomatos, salsa and sour cream on the side.  I added a ton of extra green chiles  to mine.  It was soooo good!!!!  I could not stop adding green chiles and onions....YUM......how do you make nachos?

No comments:

Post a Comment