Saturday, February 11, 2012

Italian hamburgers!

So, we have to have dinner early tonight as we are going to go to the skating rink for a family fun night!  I was pondering what to do with my fresh ground chuck (gotta love having a butcher at your fingertips) when my husband came in and said he had a "novel" idea....why not just make hamburgers?!  Gotta love my hubby!!

I mixed my fresh ground chuck with some dry Italian seasoning dressing mix.  Nothing else.  It smells wonderful.  I have some fresh tomatos sliced (by my butcher because I am spoiled like that), some onion, cheese, and buns.  Crinkle cut fries are in the oven!  YAY! Another easy dinner night!

If I don't break anything tonight skating I will be back tomorrow with an awesome pie crust recipe!  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment