Monday, February 20, 2012

Homemade Yeast Rolls!!

I think I have found the perfect recipe for yeast rolls.  Home-Style Yeast Bread
This is an excellent recipe.  It makes a large quantity and it is so yummy.  I typically use it to make one loaf of bread and then dinner rolls.  I think the eggs and the melted butter add a nice taste to the loaf. 

I am going to make meatloaf for dinner tonight so I thought the addition of fresh rolls would be great.  I have already been to the butcher and got 1 1/2 pounds of fresh ground chuck and 1 pound of fresh ground pork.  It should make for a tasty meatloaf.  I so want to try every single recipe from "Worst Cooks in America".  They made meatballs last night.  The one recipe that put goat cheese in with the meatballs sounds really good.  I was so hungry for meatloaf and meatballs by the time the show was over last night!

I am going to go get my potatos sliced up! Time to get the meatloaf show on the road!!  Happy eating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment