Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I am lacking inspiration.  I am home alone at my sissy's house.  Everyone is at church.  I suppose I should find a church to go to up here on Wednesday's but I am not sure I want to even expend the effort.  I guess that is not a very good attitude.

For dinner I grabbed my favorite Tombstone Pizza (cheese) and a box of hair color.  I am getting tired of looking at all the gray hairs that are coming in so I am covering them up tonight.  No dramatic change, its just a brown close to my own color.  Hopefully the gray hair will stay hidden at least for a month or two.  Although with my continual driving of I95, probably not.  That interstate system is nuts.

SO here is to looking forward to culinary adventures this weekend when I am home with the fam! Stay tuned and see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment