Friday, January 13, 2012

The Notorious Egg Salad

I am working from home today! It is lunch time and I just put some potatoes in the oven to roast.  Those are going to take at least an hour so I have decided to make some egg salad while I wait.  Then I got to wondering....everyone must have their own version of this delightful salad.  Of course, I think mine is the best but that is just because it is my mother's recipe!

How do you make yours? I do not have specific measurements to offer.  It is simply hard boiled eggs, Duke's Mayonnaise (it HAS to be Duke's...it's simply the best), mustard and pickle relish.  Sometimes, although very rarely, I had some minced onion and garlic powder but not often.

Let me know what you think! I want to know your recipes for egg salad! I am trying not to be a snob about it! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment