Saturday, January 21, 2012

No Recipe Concoction!

I scoured through some of my cookbooks and looked at an online recipe site but did not see anything that tripped my trigger!  So I just decided to go into the kitchen and let inspiration drive me.

I opened a can of tomatos and poured them in my baking dish and sprinkled them with some basil and oregano.
I have preheated the oven to 350 degrees.  In a saucepan I added olive oil and a diced yellow onion with about four cloves of minced garlic.  I softened the onion a little then threw some boneless chicken thighs on top.  I just wanted to get a little saute action on the chicken.  After a few minutes I poured the chicken, garlic and onion mixture on top of the tomatos and put them in the oven to bake.  I will let you know how it turns out!  I think I am going to make some garlic butter pasta for the side. Hopefully it will be juicy and tasty.

1 comment:

  1. Dinner was finished off with garlic butter pasta and some fresh mozzarella slices. We added a wheat roll with real butter. I had some 100 percent grape juice although at the moment I am wishing that grape juice was a little stronger!

    ReplyDelete