Monday, January 9, 2012

Cornish Hens!

I am so spoiled! My sissy made cornish hens!  I have never had them before...she stuffed them with yummy stuffing and they were just divine!  She also made mash-a-taters and corn.  I am one lucky girl.

Then for dessert, I had a slice of her homemade banana bread! Now I am getting ready to get my jammies on and crawly under my new electric blanket! Just call me spoiled!

Maybe one day I will brave enough to try to make cornish hens....I would not even know what to look for to buy them! My sissy is a GREAT cook!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. You can find the hens where the frozen meat is in the meat department. Some times you can find them fresh. You just cook them like a chicken. They are really easy to cook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I will have to ask my butcher if he can get them fresh! I can imagine they would taste better that way. Thanks! I wish I could give you a big hug, I am so happy to have re-connected with you!!

      Delete