Tuesday, January 31, 2012

COOKIES!!!

After making homemade chicken soup and cleaning like a mad woman today, I figured I needed a treat! I looked through a lot of my cookbooks but nothing looked good.  SO...I did what I do best.  I went into the kitchen and started pulling stuff out of the cupboard. 

Two sticks of real butter, softened
3/4 cup of white sugar
3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
Mixed until smooth.
Add two eggs and mix well
2 cups of sifted flour and 1 teaspoon of baking soda and mix

They are a little loose, not sure what I did wrong.  I threw some milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips I had left over on top of them.  Actually, to tell the truth, I only stuck two chips each on top and now my cookies look like they have boobs! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment