Friday, July 19, 2013

Cleaning recipe as seen on Facebook

I would very much like to say FIRST that I can take no credit for the formula I am about to share with you.  It was seen as originally posted on Facebook by Melissa Hartzog. One of my friends follows her and reposted this amazing potion! Here is the link to her page:

Melissa Hartzog

She posted a "miracle kitchen cleaner" and I decided I must give it a try as I could not get my favorite cookie sheet all the way clean no matter what I did.  The recipe is simple:

1/4 cup of baking soda
Hydrogen peroxide

Put the baking soda in a glass bowl and add just enough of the peroxide to form a smooth paste. Rub it on the stain and either use your fingers or a sponge to scrub away the stain.

To be perfectly honest, I really did not think it would work.  Boy was I ever wrong!  Take a look:

This is my favorite cookie sheet with the edges seemingly forever stained by getting sprayed with cooking spray and baking on it over and over again.  I really do love this cookie sheet.  That is why I decided to give it a try.  Take a look at my after photo from trying Melissa's secret formula:
Pretty impressive, huh? It really did work.  I am so happy! My cookie sheet almost looks brand new!
Thanks Melissa! You are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment