Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sugar Overload

I went to our church's Ladies Missions meeting for the month of December tonight.  We made baskets for our shut-in members, widows and widowers.  I even got to make a basket for my "Uncle Buck" and will have the priveledge of delivering it tomorrow night!  I also put together two baskets for two widowers. 

My friend, Christine, made the desserts for tonight.  This girl needs to go on "Cupcake Wars"!!  Let me see if I can remember all the flavors she made:

Banana Pudding Cupcake (TO DIE FOR!!!)
Pina Colada Cupcake (YUM)
Hot Chocolate Cupcake (it had this yummy, light, marshmallowy frosting!)
Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcake
Almond Joy Cupcake

I probably forgot one! I tried the first three! I was not able to eat a whole hot chocolate one because I was SO FULL!! But I really, really, really want to put my face in a bowl of the frosting she made for it.  I must find out her recipe!!

I am sitting here trying to settle down after the effects of all that sugar!!  If you have any cupcake ideas, please share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment